Event Photography requiring a Deposit
|Although the deposits specified below are non refundable, on completion of the event the organisers may choose 9x6" or 7x5" photos to the value of the deposit.
So you still do not pay for the The Photoman to be onsite.
Please Note:- VAT at the current rate is payable on all deposits.
- Weddings. A deposit of £400.00 + VAT is required. We will attend the brides house, the ceremony, the reception and the evening party, staying until the last person leaves the reception. After the honeymoon, the bride and groom may choose photos to the value of the deposit.
- Bar mitzvahs, Christenings, First Communions, Confirmation, Naming and other Religious Initiation Ceremony photographic Mementos.. A deposit of £50.00 is required for these events. We will attend the ceremony and the party afterwards. We are happy to include several participants and their families in the one event where this is appropriate.
- Individual Portraits, Family Portraits & Personal photos taken in your home, on location or in our studio at an event. A deposit of £50.00 is required for a home visit.
- Specific Individual Portfolios. A deposit of £50.00 is required.
- Where a deposit is requested, photos to that value may be chosen. We do not charge for attendance
- Exhibitions and Shows. A deposit of £20.00 per hour on site is required
- Commercial photography. Corporate Advertising and Public Relations Portfolios. Please ask for a quotation.
- Agriculture, Livestock, Food and Rural Affairs. Please ask for a quotation.
- Landscapes and Architecture. Please ask for a quotation.
If there are young people under the age of 18 at your event you will need to provide us with proof that their parents consent to them being photographed. If this is not forthcoming, we will not photograph them.
|Click here to email us if you would like to make further enquiries or book one of the above services.
|Whenever we take photographs, we have our touch screen computer and dye-sub printers with us. You do not have to wait for proofs, you may choose there and then, after the photo-session the photos that you require.